Saturday, April 7, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Happy Birthday!


Hello! I had a great time stamping last night, and was able to play along with another challenge this week-The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Simon Says Stamp is celebrating their 9th Birthday so this week's challenge is Happy Birthday!

I have another new (to me) stamp set from My Favorite Things that I couldn't wait to ink up called BB Hog Heaven-LOVE!!! I started by stamping my sweet images, coloring them with Copic Markers and cutting them out. For the background I sponged some clouds using the MFT Cloud Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I then cut my frame using the Your Next Stamp Window Panel Die. I cut the window panel out of white cs and then sponged it using Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink


I stamped the sentiment in the middle using my Mini Misti Tool to align. Before adhering to my cloud layer, I added some grass cut with the Your Next Stamp Stitched Grass Die. I then started adding my sweet images to build my scene.

That's it for me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT BB Hog Heaven and the balloon is from BB Adorable Elephants
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Sakura White Gel Pen
Paper: TE Sugar Cube, Peapod
Accessories: Your Next Stamp Window Panel Die, Stitched Grass Die, MFT Cloud Stencil, Brother ScanNCut2, Sponge Daubers, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kerri! The scene you've created is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Follow Us @soratemplates