Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #380!


Hello! I was able to play along with the new MFTWSC380 today: 



I've been anxious to color up this cutie from the new Rain or Shine stamp set:) I knew I wanted to incorporate a rainbow, so I thought having that peek from behind the circle window would be perfect! 

I used the Taylored Expressions Rainbow Cutting Plate to cut my rainbow and then colored it with different shades of Distress Oxide Ink. I will leave the colors in the supply list below. I wanted a smaller sentiment and this one from the retired TE set Certified Mail Art was perfect. I adhered that behind my circle and then added my acetate window behind it so I could make a shaker card:


I used the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables for the frame around the window and the TE Grass Border and Wispy Grass Border Dies for the ground. I love how it came out!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies: 
Stamps: MFT Rain or Shine
Paper: TE Sugar Cube, Salt Water Taffy, Lemon Meringue, Peapod
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Fired Brick, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink
Accessories: TE Stitched Circle Stacklets, Grass Border, Wispy Grass Border, Rainbow Cutting Plate, Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables, Sequins, Acetate, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue


3 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

Gorgeous card x

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Nancy R. said...

Super cute card! Congrats on your MFT win, it's so fun to win a gift certificate!

Follow Us @soratemplates