Saturday, November 20, 2021

Your Next Stamp Holiday Release Spotlight: So Elfin Cute!


Hello! It's Day 6 of our Holiday Spotlight and everything you've seen is available NOW at the 
YNS Store

The design team is sharing creations featuring the new release over 6 days. Comments left on the spotlight posts through 11/21/2021 at midnight EST will be entered in a draw to win one of two $25.00 YNS e-gift cards.  1 winner will be pulled from comments left on the YNS blog and the designer’s blogs spotlight posts.  1 winner will be pulled from comments left on YNS’ IG and the Designer’s IG spotlight posts.  The 2 winners will be announced on 11/22!

For my card today, I used the new set So Elfin Cute! Love these sweet elves and the sentiments crack me up LOL! I stamped the image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copics. I then cut it out with the coordinating So Elfin Cute Die Set. I used the new Holiday Stripes 6x6 Stencil to create the striped background and the new Holiday Berry Frame Die to frame the image. 

I hope you all love the new products and are busy using them for your holiday projects! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri

8 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the holly frame!

sharon g said...

I like your traditional colors. Very cute.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the toilet roll snowman.
Fun idea. I'll have to go
make one of those for a
decoration. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lori Podolsky said...

Super cute stamp set and adorable card, Kerri.

Carol Wortman said...

Haha, oh my goodness I love the rollman! I will be making this for a particular friend of my hubbys this Christmas. They do a nickle and dime fantasy ball game thingy every Sunday night on the phone and his parting good bye is always... "okay off to finalize the paperwork". Thanks for the perfect inspiration. A card is always so much more fun when there is a story that personalizes it.

Denise Bryant said...

Too fun! Adorable card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous design and great use of the new products. Lovely card.

Tina Z. said...

wow, this is super cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates