Thursday, November 18, 2021

Your Next Stamp Christmas Release Spotlight-Magical Winter Wishes!


Hello! It's Day 4 of our Holiday Spotlight and everything you've seen is available NOW at the YNS Store

The design team is sharing creations featuring the new release over 6 days. Comments left on the spotlight posts through 11/21/2021 at midnight EST will be entered in a draw to win one of two $25.00 YNS e-gift cards.  1 winner will be pulled from comments left on the YNS blog and the designer’s blogs spotlight posts.  1 winner will be pulled from comments left on YNS’ IG and the Designer’s IG spotlight posts.  The 2 winners will be announced on 11/22!

For my card today, I used the new Magical Winter Wishes Stamp and Die Set along with the new Mini Slim Snowflake Panel Die. Love them both!!! I stamped my image and sentiment with Black Olive Ink, and used the Double Pierced Hills Die Set for the snowy hills once again. I also used some Firefly Magic Sparkly Gumdrops in the center of my snowflakes.

I'll be back Saturday with one more spotlight. I am just loving all of the new products and I hope you are too! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

13 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

The shading in the background
gives a lot of depth. You
can see far into the back.
Fantastic card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Craftyhairlady said...

This is adorable! I love how it all came together for you and I am really excited about the new stamp sets! Happy crafting

sharon g said...

Your snowman is so cute. I love your sky, too.......

Alexandra Y said...

What an amazing card!! Love the adorable snowman and the stunning sky you created!

Becca Yahrling said...

I just love this gorgeous BG you created and have to try this. Beautiful and fun card.

Lori Podolsky said...

You've created such a cute and darling card, Kerri. And, your background is fabulous.

Carol Wortman said...

Wintery beauty... love that background!!!

Eva Laney said...

Wow what a wonderful slimline card… I love all of the elements and you have created a perfect scene card.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Cute winter scene!

Andre M. said...

Lovely winter background for this cute snowman!

Jeanne Beam said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the snowman! Great card!

Tina Z. said...

wow, amazing design!

Follow Us @soratemplates