Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taylored Expressions December Release Day: Simply Stamped-Roses!


Hello! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions, which means all of the new products are available NOW in the TE Store!

For my final project, I used the new set Simply Stamped-Roses. This set is so beautiful! I used the 3 larger rose images and 3 shades of pink/red to create my rose. I cut it out using the coordinating Simply Stamped-Roses Dies. I layered my rose over a circle cut with a Stitched Circle Stacklets Die. The dp I used is a mix of My Mind's Eye and I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Banner Stacklets Die. I really love how it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers. Happy shopping!

Kerri


1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is one of my faves this release, Kerri...the single rose is sooo beautiful and elegant!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates