Monday, December 7, 2015

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks: Pizza My Heart and Little Bits French Fries!


Hello! It's Day 1 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions and all of the new products will be available on Thursday, December 10th at 7 AM PST!

For my first project, I made a darling tag using the new set Pizza My Heart Stamp and Die Combo! This set is so fun and contains 3 food images with coordinating dies, along with some fun coordinating sentiments! 


I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics to match my Starbucks cup:). I cut it out with the included die and used the Build a Tag 2 Die set to cut my tag layers. I used Toffee cs for the tag base and embossed it with the new Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder. I cut the frame out of Cherry Pop cs and then stamped the sentiment onto a Sugar Cube cs layer. The heart die is included in the Build a Tag 2 Die Set and I cut that out of Peapod cs and sponged around it with a darker green. Finally, I added my darling latte and tied it onto my cup. Such a fun little treat for someone special!


For my next project, I made a fun card for that hamburger/fries lover in your life:) I used the previously released Little Bits Hamburger Dies to put together the burger and then used the new Little Bits French Fries Dies to add the fries-perfect combo! 


I layered them over a heart cut with the new Stitched Heart Stacklets and embossed with the new Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder. The darling banner was cut with the new Love and Be Mine Banners out of Potato Chip cs. Here's a look at the inside:


Love this sentiment! This is from the new We Go Together Stamp Set and I cut it out with another Stitched Heart Stacklets Die. Super simple and fun!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! I'll be back tomorrow with more peeks:)

Kerri
Tag Supplies:


Card Supplies:


2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! These are gorgeous. I love your little tag - so fun and your Burger and fries card is gorgeous!

Doudou said...

Love love! Very cute projects!

Follow Us @soratemplates