Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks: Love is an Adventure and Heart of Hearts!


Hello! It's Day 2 of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions and all of the new products will be available on Thursday, December 10th at 7AM PST! 

For my first card today, I used a fun new Valentine set called Love is an Adventure! I stamped two of the images from the set with Memento Tuxedo Black and paper pieced the hearts. I cut the images out with the coordinating Love is an Adventure Dies and set them aside. I put my scene together using the Build a Scene Rolling Hills Dies and the Build a Scene Paper Pack, along with a Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Die. The background was embossed with the Cloudy Days Embossing Folder. I popped my images up with foam tape and stamped the sentiment directly onto the clouds. Super cute!


For my next project, I used the sweet new Heart of Hearts Stamp and Die Combo. This set comes with several fun heart images and Valentine sentiments. I stamped the large heart image with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and cut it out with the new Stitched Heart Stacklets. I stamped the smaller heart with a light blue ink and then cut it out with the included heart die. The sentiment was stamped onto a banner cut with the included banner die. I embossed the red layer with the new Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder and layered that over some My Mind's Eye Cupid's Arrow dp. I love how this came out!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! I'll be back tomorrow with more peeks:)

Kerri
Card #1 Supplies:


Card #2 Supplies:


1 comment:

Doudou said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors and design

Follow Us @soratemplates