Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Hello and happy April Fool's Day! This will be my last post for a few days, because we are heading to the beach for a little Spring Break vacation : )

This week, our Fun-Frilled theme was to make an April Fool's Day card. I have no idea what that means, so I just picked a silly image and went with it : ) I used this adorable little guy from Whipper Snapper called Caught A Bug. The sketch is from this week's Sketch Saturday sketch. I colored in the image with Copic markers, cut it out, and popped it up on Circle Nestabilities. The dp is from the DCWV Green Stack. I punched out several circles with circle punches, and layered some buttons on top. I added the ribbon, computer generated the sentiment and it was complete! We hope you'll play along with us, and please check out this post to find out how you can win $282.00 worth of JustRite Stampers products!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

8 comments:

Michelle said...

You're in Florida, you don't get a vacation - every day is a vacation - what the heck!!
Have a great time!!

jacque4u2c said...

Have a great Spring Break! Love this card - really cute how you embellished the circle punches with the buttons - too CUTE!

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the buttons you used!!! And the Bug is so cute!
Have fun during the Spring Break!

Dawn said...

lol...tooo cute! love it!

Sheri said...

Very cute card! I love that paper. I can't seem to get enough of it. I like how you added the buttons.

Denise said...

So cute! Love the layout & those buttons.

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG Kerri! What a super adorable and totally fun card! Love the colors and you did a great job on the Sketch Saturday!

Velta said...

I just laughed out loud when I saw this card...what a "FUN" card this is :)

Follow Us @soratemplates