Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cute Cards : )

Hello and Happy Earth Day! I made this first card for our Fun-Frilled Challenge this week to use scraps on our cards or use the color green and for this week's A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge which is where I got the layout. I decided to use this cute image from Rachelle Anne Miller called Springtime Lily. I stamped her twice, colored her with Copics and cut out the flowers and butterfly so I could pop those up on Dimensionals. I added the Prima flowers and Kaiser pearls, along with a flourish cut out with a BossKut die. The dp is from Making Memories Chloe's Closet, and I paired that with Kiwi Kiss, Brocade Blue and So Saffron cs.
This next card is for today's sketch challenge on SCS. I used this adorable image that I received in a Whipper Snapper image swap : ) I had two of them, so I colored them in with Copics, cut one of the turtles out and popped it up on the other one. I added Stickles to the frosting and his hat. The sentiment comes from Verve's Wonderful Wishes, and I cut that out with my Spellbinders Tag Trio. I sponged it with Certainly Celery. The dp is My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow and I used Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery cs. I hope you like my cute cards, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Kerri

9 comments:

Crystal said...

ADORABLE!! Great Blog!

Linda said...

These are both adorable! Love the WhipperSnapper turtle :). Hugs, Mom

Tracy said...

Both your cards are so sweet

tracie said...

Oh wow these are both gorgoeus, love the pretty papers and details on both.
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh love these cards! Love the bright colors and yummy papers!
Awesome coloring!

Elena said...

Oh, I love these cards!
Little girl is so sweet! I love the spring colors and dimension! And turtle is absolutely adorable! I love the papers you used! And always enjoy looking at your amazing coloring!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute cards, wonderful images and what fabulous papers.
luv
Debby

Caryn said...

You did a great job on the sketch. I love the papers and how you've coloured the image. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at ASOS this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Devon said...

What a cute card! I love that turtle and super fun colors!

Follow Us @soratemplates