Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Card Wednesday : )

Hello! I often have two cards to show you on Wednesdays, because I love to participate in the sketch challenge on SCS and it's my day to post on Fun-Frilled : ) This first card is my sketch challenge card. I decided to use this adorable genie from Artful INKables~Three Wishes set. I colored her in with Copics and cut her out with my Long Rectangle Nestabilities. I stamped the bottle twice cut one out and popped it up. I used the D'Vine Swirls CB folder on the Orchid Opulence strips of cs, added the ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones, and some Stickles to her veil and it was complete!
My next card is for this week's
Fun-Frilled theme which was to make a 30 minute card. Please see my post at FF here for all the details : ) Have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Stunning!

Michelle said...

I love your CB folder swirlies that you have - the go great with the mermaid legs/bottom whatever that's called - LOL I am totally jonesin' for an episode of I Dream of Jeanie!

Linda said...

Very nice! Great coloring job and I love the ribbon treatment :)

Hugs, Mom

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh Kerri both cards are so very pretty, I love the colors and the papers are so charming!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love all the detail and the coloring :)

Follow Us @soratemplates