Saturday, April 25, 2009

WOJ Challenge #27

Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far! This week's Whiff of Joy Challenge was an awesome sketch~ and I just love a good sketch : ) I used my new and favorite thus far WOJ image called Willow with Flower Basket. Isn't she precious! I colored her in with Copics and cut her out with my Long Rectangle Nestabilities. I used Basic Gray Porcelain for my dp and Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Chocolate Chip cs. For embellishments I used SU Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Spiral Clips, Prima Flowers, Chocolate Kaiser Pearls, and my Martha Stewart Fern Punch. That's it for today! Thank you so much for stopping by : )

Kerri

15 comments:

Devon said...

What a beautiful card Kerri! I just love that Basic Grey paper and your coloring is fantastic!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Kerri, love the image, and I just love your ribbon, and attaching them with those swirls. Louise x

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!!! This is so Beautiful! Love your coloring! Hugs XXX Beth

Crystal said...

SO SWEET!!! Great papers and I LOVE all the deets on this!!! Beautiful work!

Linda said...

Very cute card! Love the image and the paper and all the embellies. Love and Hugs, Mom

Michelle said...

Love your dark ribbon on those little swirly clippy things...and the dark dot paper under it - breaks up the softness. I got that new BasicGrey DP too - isn't it sweeeeet? This little girl is adorable...love that shadow kinda thing you did around her.

toners said...

This is beautiful - so pretty!

BA said...

this is so beautiful
xoxoxo BA

Giò said...

So sweet!!! Kiss from Sardinia. Giò

Elena said...

So beautiful, Kerri! I love this little girl stamp! Papers, embellishments and sketch are so going well together!
I love ypur cards!!!

LorettaL said...

Kerri, I love this WOJ image!!! She is so lovely! You have so many wonderful details here. I really like the spiral clips with the ribbon - beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the image, colors and DP! I have some WOJ stamps but haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Denise said...

Very pretty! I love your layout & the way you placed the embellishments.

Bev said...

Fabulous card! Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

it´s a very pretty card

hugs
alexandra

Follow Us @soratemplates