Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All That Scraps Challenge~Fruit!


Hello!  This week's All That Scraps Challenge is to use Fruit on your projects:)  I searched through my stash and found this adorable Apple Emma that I haven't inked up in a while.  Isn't she so super CUTE?!  I paired her with some of my new Cosmo Cricket Togetherness dp~love~and framed her with Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Squares.  The sentiment comes from the PTI set School Time. 

That's it for me today.  I've got to run and get my little one's hair cut:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Sugarplums Apple Emma, PTI School Time
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Mini Deck
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  PTI Vintage Cream Ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares and Lacey Squares, SU Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine


22 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

She could not possibly be cuter and you know I LOVE that paper!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

So adorable, Kerri! Like Jodi, I LOVE this paper!!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, your card is just perfect. I love the dp and your coloring is awesome. I love this stamp. Thanks for sharing.

Maylee said...

Emma is adorable! I need to find time to participate in more challenges. My mojo is still on summer vacation. How is your daughter enjoying kinder?

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute Apple Emma with your sweet coloring job Kerri!! Lovely 'lace' frame around her!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Crystal said...

Oh my word is she ever sooo cute, what a great and darling teacher card...AWWW I just adore this Kerri!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! This is a great teacher card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri!! This is just adorable sweetie!! LOVE your coloring!! HUGS

CraftySil said...

This is such a sweet card. I love it!

WickedPixie said...

Wonderfully adorable card! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! So, what do you think about Wes? I still think he hasn't changed, lol.

slinkycat said...

Just gorgeous!! I especially love the border :)

Leanne x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love it Kerri!! Great job on her hair. I have the colors you used.

Hey!!!! I sent you an email.....go look!!

Wendy

Sylvia Blum said...

simple yet fantastic card!!! I'm in love with the lacey squares (I have not seen them in Germany yet *sniff*) and you did a great job on the coloring!
{hugs} Sylvia

Linda said...

Ok, I love everything about this card... Everything. :-)

Hugs, mom

Jodi said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love your image choice for the challenge!! Great paper and layout!
Thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Love these scallops around the square! Very cute papers and fun paper!

Angelwood said...

Aww.. she is just so sweet! Beautiful coloring, Kerri! Wonderful card for a teacher for sure! hugs, Angela

Loz said...

She's gorgeous and I love your colouring!! ♥

Tracy said...

Perfection!!!!! That is what this is. Oh I love this image and your card is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!

Alyssa S said...

Love that lacey square...so fun! Emma looks so sweet with her little basket of apples - reminds me of when we were little and would go pick apples at the orchard and then drink apple cider that they made.

Follow Us @soratemplates