Monday, August 16, 2010

All That Scraps Guest Designer Week 3!



Hello!  Today on the All That Scraps Blog, they are showcasing two cards I made using the super cute For the Birds set which you can find HERE!  The images in this set are so fun and adorable, and I love the coordinating sentiments!  I will leave complete recipes below:)

I can't believe this is the last week of summer for my kiddos!  School starts next Monday~WOW!  Hope your week is fantastic:) 

Kerri
Recipe Card #1:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Cookie Crumbs For the Birds
Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper pad
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, PTI Aqua Mist Button, Sewing Machine, Oval Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles
Recipe Card #2:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Cookie Crumbs For the Birds
Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  PTI Ocean Tides Ribbon, Making Memories Button, Twine, Paper Piercer, Sewing Machine, Oval Nestabilities, Dimensionals

13 comments:

Linda said...

It's hard for you to believe summer vacation is over for the kids because it's still so darn hot! Love your cards. The top one is my fav, love all the colors in the dp! The images are adorable.

Hugs, mom

cabio's craft corner said...

You always pick the sweetest colors on your projects Kerri. These are no exception. They both look awesome and fantastic :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

WOW, super is over...were did it go? I love the sentiment on that second card!!I have had some days like that lately! Love your coloring and super colors on the first card too!

Crystal said...

OOOO Kerri these are fantastic creations girl!!! Oh my word I know school starts here on Tuesday..awww summer is over :(

Stacy Morgan said...

These are cute cute. I like the cat in the birdcage. hee hee

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, your cards are adorable. So cheerful and fun. Thanks for sharing.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are so cute! Love the cat in the cage! Congrats on staying on the YNS DT!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Kerri! Wonderful colors and designs! Adorable cards!

Elena said...

Oh, they are so adorable! I like the paper choice on both of them! This stamp set is so sweet!
I know, summer is almost over, went so quick. But I think kids will be happy to meet their friends and teachers in a new school year! :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Kerri,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love both cards Kerri, they're adorable. I love the DP and your coloring is FAB!!! Great job!!!

Tracy said...

Love your cards Kerri!!! Your skillz are impectable. I have you bookmarked now for my daily blog fix. So great to have you guest DT with ATS!!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Alyssa S said...

These are so cute! Love the fun papers and layouts!

Follow Us @soratemplates