Thursday, August 26, 2010

Your Next Stamp Blinkie Contest!




Hello!  Well, Karen (yns owner) is holding another Blinkie Contest on her blog!  All you have to do is head over there, snatch the code, and put the blinkie on your blog!  Karen is offering up the ENTIRE NEW RELEASE to one lucky winner!!!  Now that's worth playing for:) 

The blog hop fun begins on September 1st, so don't miss out, plus you can see all of our fabulous new DT members!!!  I'm so excited too, because the projects I've seen so far for the hop are AMAZING!  You will definitely be inspired! 

So I saw Eat, Pray, Love last night.  I really liked it, but the middle was a little slow.  I've never been one to try to find myself, or to get into meditation, etc. so a little different for me.  How exciting to travel for a year like that though, and to see all of the amazing places she's seen!  In the movie she has 49 stamps on her passport.  Where is the first place you would go?  I would go to Switzerland.  Have a great day!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates