Monday, May 30, 2011

Viva La Verve Cards

Hello!  I was able to play along with all of the Viva La Verve challenges this month.  I've missed my Verve!  I've already shown you the first couple of cards I made, so here are the other three:


For this card I used the VLV May Week 2 layout, the Verve set Kind Words, a Verve freebie sentiment, and some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party dp. 



For this card I used the VLV May Week 5 layout, the Verve set Cupcake Affair, and some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party dp. 



I'm not real sure about this card, but I used the VLV May Week 1 layout, the Verve sets Kind Words and Because of You, and some SEI Claire dp. 

Well, we are rearranging our house today!  It's time for our 3 y.o. to move into a big boy bed, so we are putting bunk beds from our oldest son's room into his room, giving our oldest our old queen bed so that guests can have a decent bed to sleep on when they visit, and my hubby and I are getting a new mattress set delivered today~YAY!  I'm very excited:)  

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a very special Memorial Day!

Kerri 

16 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

martina's kaartjes said...

what great cards ! lovely done!
greetings, martina
x

Saskia said...

Very beautiful!! :)

Tammy E. said...

Gorgeous. So elegant and well put together -- each of them.

Tammy E. said...

Gorgeous. So elegant and well put together -- each of them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!! :-)

cabio's craft corner said...

You always pick the great color scheme for your cards Kerri. They both looks wonderful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous Kerri! You have the most yummiest papers and you really have a great eye for color combinations! Beautiful job sweetie! big hugs, Angela

Leigh Ann Baird said...

All 3 are gorgeous! Love them!

Julie said...

Nice cards! - this and your other post have pretty much persuaded me that I have to buy the my minds eyes papers!! yummy!

Jodi Collins said...

These are all GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I miss my Verve too...there are just not enough hours in a day!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kerri each of these three are amazing WoW!! I love every detail!

BethieJ said...

Kerri I LOVE them all!!! So very PRETTY!! You have been busy!! YEAH for your new mattress set! My hubby wants a new set.. I dont! LOL!! Have a GREAT day!

Shirley said...

All three are wonderful! I love the tag, bow and butterfly on your first one. The second one is so 'cupcake sweet' with super colors you put with it! The DP on the 3rd one has me drooling. I love the flower too!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, your cards are fantastic:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriscraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love the first, I've made a card taking inspiration on your and I've just posted it on my blog linking back at yous :D

hugs
Chiara

Follow Us @soratemplates