Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks: A Life She Loved and Sunshiny Day


Hello!  It's Day 3 of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions and all of the new products will be available tomorrow!

First I have a home decor project to share with you:)  I made this for my craft room and I just love it!  Taylor has gotten several new frames and other home decor items in the store.  I used the Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Photo Display-9 Frame. I painted the frame white and then added the pictures of my kiddos to the 3 larger frames.  I cut pieces of Basic Grey RSVP dp to fill the other frames and added some images and sentiments from the new A Life She Loved stamp set.



I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. The butterfly was cut with the Flutter-bys Die Set.


The "love" sentiment was cut with the Pockets and Pages February Script Die Set and I layered it over a paint stroke that I stamped with the new Stroke of Genius stamp set.


My next card uses the new Sunshiny Day stamp set along with the new Label Stacklets 8 Dies.


I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and this time I tried out my new Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Markers!  These markers are fabulous and make coloring so much fun!  I love the way the colors blend and they have several colors that I don't currently have with my Copics:)

When I saw the images in Sunshiny Day I squealed with excitement!  These images are sooooo CUTE and right up my alley:)  I cut them out and popped them up with Foam Tape over a frame that I cut with the new Label Stacklets 8 Dies.  The sentiment was cut out with a Banner Stacklets 1 Die. I used the Deconstructed Sketch #143 for my layout and some Basic Grey RSVP dp once again.


Check out more peeks from the rest of the Baker's Dozen!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with one final project for release day!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!



Kerri

3 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Love your card - love the design of it. That stacklet shape is fabulous. And love your framed piece!

Queen Mary said...

Wonderful frame for your desk! Or for your friend's desk, I just realized how perfect that card is to go with the frame as a gift!

Kendra said...

WOW! Such gorgeous projects! I love your frame and that card is simply adorable!

Follow Us @soratemplates