Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Robots and Sack It-Dinosaur


Hello!  It's day 3 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions, and all of the new products will be available tomorrow at 7AM PST!

For my first project today I made a pair of bookmarks using an older TE set called Far Out along with the new coordinating dies called Robots!  I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.  The base of my bookmarks were cut with the new Banner Stacklets 3 Die and I used the new Houndstooth Cutting Plate to cut my background.  Finally, I added some stars using the new Star Stacklets!


The sentiments were stamped onto a Banner Stacklets 1 Die.


Next up I have a fun gift bag using the new Sack It - Dinosaur Dies:


Isn't he adorable?!  I cut out all the pieces and add some texure using the CB Tiny Bubbles and Seeing Spots embossing folders.  The base of the dinosaur was cut using the Sack It To You Die.  I stamped a sentiment from a new stamp set called Dino-Mite onto a Banner Stacklets 1 Die and wrapped it around a toothpick.


My son is loving this AND the bookmarks LOL!  Don't forget Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!!!




The rest of the Baker's Dozen have peeks today too so make sure you check them out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Bookmark supplies:


Dinosaur Bag Supplies:


Kerri

6 comments:

wendy said...

totally adorable!!!!

WhoMom said...

Adorable. Love the houndstooth background.

Kathy JH said...

Love the texture you added to the dinosaur - so cute! And your tags are fabulous!

Cora Schindel said...

I don't think there is a boy in the world who would think otherwise. Lol :)

CraftyPaws said...

Those tags are so stinkin cute and that dinosaur treat bag is adorable too. tfs hugs, Kristina

Courtney K said...

love how your dino is tilting his head - too cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates