Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks: Grouchy Grumplings and Pixie Dust!


Hello! It's Day 2 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions! All of the new products will be available on Thursday, September 3rd at 7 AM PST!

Oh my goodness, this first card is so perfect for ME! I am such a night owl, in fact I'm typing this post up at almost 3 in the morning:) I work 12 hour night shifts as a RN, so even when I'm off I stay up very late!

I stamped these adorable Grumplings from the new set Grouchy Grumplings with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and cut them out with the coordinating Grouchy Grumplings Coordinating Dies. I used some Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray dp and added the little banner using a Banner Stacklets 1 Die. This set comes with so many fun and hilarious sentiments-I just love it!




For my next card I used the super sweet new set Pixie Dust! I stamped this cutie with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I cut her out with the included coordinating die and paper pieced her wand using some Metallic cs. I used more of the lovely Hello Happiness Paper Pack for the dp, and once again used the Banner Stacklets 1 Dies for the fishtail. This stamp set comes with 4 sweet coordinating sentiments, but I chose to use the birthday sentiment to go along with our birthday theme this month!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers:) I'll be back tomorrow with more peeks!

Kerri
Card #1:


Card #2:

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the grumplings - so darn cute, Jo x

Eileen L. said...

I love the princess. Those grumplings make me laugh for sure.

Kathy JH said...

Your cards are beautiful! And I love the layout/design of each of them!

Susan said...

I have 4 Princesses who would love that card! EVERYONE else I know would appreciate your grumplings! Too cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates