Friday, May 18, 2018

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #385!


Hello! I was able to play along with this week's MFTWSC385 which is this fun sketch:


I finally got a chance to ink up these super sweet birds from the A Tweet Hello stamp set. I colored them with Copic Markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut2. I also used the adorable Birdbath Die-namics which I think is a must with this set:) 

I used the MFT Cloud Stencil to sponge the background and cut the grass out of Pebbles Family Ties dp using the Your Next Stamp Stitched Grass Die. Finally, I framed everything using a Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. So tweet LOL!


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT A Tweet Hello
Paper: TE Blue Corn, Lemon Meringue, Sugar Cube, Sprinkles, Earl Gray cs, Pebbles Family Ties dp
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Accessories: MFT Birdbath Die-namics, Cloud Stencil, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Grass Die, Foam Tape, Stardust Stickles, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Kathy Straw said...

Love the brights colours and how your card turned out!

Follow Us @soratemplates