Monday, January 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello! I have a fun little card to share with you today using more of the new release products from this month:) I just LOVE all the adorable new stamp sets and can't stop making things with them! Today I chose this super cute image from the new set Love and Hugs. I stamped the image with Black Olive Ink and cut it out with the coordinating Love and Hugs Die Set

I once again used the Floating Heart Panel Die to cut a piece of cardstock and then used that as a stencil to sponge some hearts in the background. I used the super fun new Heart Flower Edge Die to cut a piece of red cs and then a piece of green cs to create my hill and flowers. I simply cut all of the "flowers" off of the green piece and then layered the green over the red. To finish it off, I added some new The Perfect Blend Gumdrops.

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates