Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Your Next Stamp April Preview!


Hello! It's April Preview Day at Your Next Stamp and all of the new products will be available tomorrow, April 4th at 11 am EST! To see the full list of blogs that have a preview, head over to the YNS Blog!

For my card, I used the adorable new Just Keep Floating stamp set! I just had to use this image because this is what I do all summer in our pool:) I even tried to recreate our backyard by adding the palm tree lol. One of the perks of living in Florida! 

I stamped the image with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copics, and cut it out with the coordinating Just Keep Floating Die Set. I added a strip of blue cs for the water and then added the grass using the Grass Tuft Edge Die. The palm tree is from the Beach Day Die Set and I used one of the new Stitched Fishtail Banner Dies for the sentiment.

I sponged the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then used some watercolor paint to add the splatter. I added the clouds and then some of the new YNS Gumdrops and it was complete! So super cute!!!


I'll be back tomorrow for the YNS New Release Blog Hop which starts at 11 AM EST! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

Follow Us @soratemplates