Monday, February 24, 2020

Your Next Stamp February Release Inspiration


Hello! I have a sweet card to share today using the new set-Hammie Sweetness Overload! I just adore this set-definitely a favorite from the release:) I stamped these cuties with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Hammie Sweetness Overload Die Set

For the background, I decided to use some pink and white striped dp because it reminded me of a soda fountain. I then sponged hearts over the dp using a stencil I made with the Floating Heart Panel Die along with various Distress Oxide Inks. I used this same stencil and colors on this card here:


so it was still sitting on my desk:)
I added the frame and sentiment and it was complete!


Check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for more inspiration today! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates