Thursday, October 1, 2020

Your Next Stamp Happy Hayrides Fall Fun!

 


Hello! I wanted to share a fun little card I made using the adorable new sets Happy Hayrides and Happy Hayrides Fall Fun!

I knew I wanted to create a little mountain scene because I have spent a lot of time in the mountains this summer/fall. I just came back up to the mountains to hopefully catch some glimpses of fall color which we just don't get in Florida. Can't beat the Florida winters though!

The scene also reminds me of my favorite little place to eat when I come to the mountains which is a delicious fresh Mexican food truck parked on a farm with a mountain backdrop. So adorable!




I started by stamping my images from Happy Hayrides and Happy Hayrides Fall Fun with Black Olive Ink. I colored them with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating Happy Hayrides and Happy Hayrides Fall Fun Die Sets

To build my background, I used the Double Pierced Hills Die Set along with the Snowy Mountains Edge Die Set. I also used the sun die from the Beach Day Die Set. I decided to color the sky like the sun was setting and placed the sun so it was sinking behind the mountains. 

I love the bright sunsets we get this time of year. I took this one the other day from our backyard in Florida:




That's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic fall day!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates