Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Your Next Stamp Spring Series Day Three!


Hello! We are showcasing some of the Spring YNS stamp sets this week, and I chose the adorable All Aboard Bunch of Happiness stamp set to work with. I decided to create a sweet spring themed birthday tag for my project. I just love all these darling images, and thought it would be fun to layer them together! It also shows their versatility because you don't always have to use the All Aboard train carts with these images:)


I stamped each image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating All Aboard Bunch of Happiness Die Set. I layered them all on a tag cut with the Cool Tag Six Die Set, and finished it off with some ribbon and twine. It's going to be hard to give this one away, I just love it!

That's it for me! Make sure you stop by the YNS Blog to see the other spring themed projects and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates