Sunday, April 11, 2021

Your Next Stamp Fun Fold Series-Easel Card!


Hello! It's the final day of the Your Next Stamp Fun Fold Series! The DT has been posting several different folds for you to try over the last several days, so make sure you stop by the YNS Blog and check them out! 

For my card today, I decided to make an oldie but goodie-Easel Card! You can find a tutorial HERE. I used the adorable Humming By Stamp and Die Set which is currently on sale and will no longer be available so get it while you can!

I stamped my images with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copics. I used the sun die from the Beach Day Die Set as well as the Stitched Grass Die to create my scene. Finally, I framed it using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die Set.


We hope you've enjoyed this series and have been inspired to try some fun folds! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates