Monday, March 19, 2018

MFT Color Challenge #89!


Hello! So check out where I went this weekend:


Can you believe I live 40 minutes from the MFT Boutique!!! I've known this, but since I was on the Taylored Expressions DT for so long I was pretty much only using TE supplies. This weekend I told my hubby I really wanted to check out the MFT Boutique and now I am a total addict!!! I was like a kid in a candy store in there! The store is absolutely beautiful and I wanted to take every single thing home with me. Needless to say I will be back often:)

Now that I have some MFT goodies, and I'm all signed up for newsletters and challenges and promotions, etc. I wanted to play along with the current color challenge!



I used the ADORABLE BB Magical Dragons Stamp Set, along with the Small Brick Wall Stencil to create my card. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut them out with my ScanNCut 2. I added the grass using the TE Wispy Grass Border Die and the clouds using a TE Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Die. Finally I added a few Doodlebug Tangerine Sprinkles. So super CUTE!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening:)

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates