Tuesday, March 27, 2018

MFT Color Challenge #90!



Hello! I was able to make a card for the current MFT Color Challenge #90. Here are the colors for this challenge:


Looks like my blue is a little too vibrant LOL. Oh well. I was so excited to ink up this ADORABLE image from the BB Adorable Elephants Stamp Set:) I colored my images with Copic Markers and cut  them out with my ScanNCut 2. I used the MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays to stencil the rays behind my image along with some Tattered Rose Distress Ink. 

The Happy Birthday Die-namics is a freebie I got with $60 purchase, and the frame was cut with a MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame Die-namics-LOVE! The grass was cut out of some MFT Gingham Galore dp.


That's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things BB Adorable Elephants
Paper: White, Coral cs, MFT Gingham Galore Paper Pack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Accessories: MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame Die-namics, Happy Birthday Die-namics, MFT Stencil Sunrise Radiating Rays, Your Next Stamp Stitched Grass Die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates