Friday, March 23, 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #85!



Hello! I wanted to share a card I made for the current Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #85:


I used the super cute Basket Animals Stamp Set (which is currently on sale!!!) for my card. I started by embossing the sky with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop then adding some fluffy clouds using the Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Die. The sweet bear and balloons were colored with Copic Markers and cut out with my ScanNCut 2. I added the sentiment from the YNS Hobby Chicks Stamp Set along with some YNS Green Apple Glittered Gumdrops.


Love it! That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by again and have a wonderful weekend:)

Kerri

2 comments:

Andrea Shell said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the YNS Sketch Challenge!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie! The clouds on the blue are so good. Always love seeing your creations!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates