Monday, March 19, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #376!


Hello! So if you saw my previous post, you saw that I got to go to the MFT Boutique this weekend! So fun! I came home with a few goodies, and had to play right away:) I made a quick and simple card for this week's sketch challenge:


My daughter and her friends picked out this Beach Bunnies Stamp Set lol.  It really is so cute!!! I already had this square sponged and ready to go on my desk, so I replaced the circle with the square, added some grass along with the darling bunny and cloud image from the Beach Bunnies set, and the balloon and flowers from the BB Adorable Elephants Stamp Set. The dp is Doodlebug Designs Cream & Sugar.



That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by again!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates