Thursday, March 8, 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #84!


Hello! I wanted to play along with the current YNS Sketch and Color Challenge today, and as I was looking through my stash I found this adorable Sea Creatures Set One stamp set and decided to try an underwater scene:)

This was my first attempt at trying to sponge an underwater background and I think I need to keep practicing lol! It turned out ok though:) I used Salty Ocean, Broken China, Faded Jeans, and Black Soot Distress Ink. 

I used the adorable Sea Turtle and Puffer Fish from the set and built my scene using some Taylored Expressions and Lawn Fawn Dies. I had so much fun, I even decided to decorate the inside with the adorable Dolphin from the set:


The front sentiment comes from the Happy Days Mermaids stamp set, and the inside sentiment is from a retired set.


I loosely used both the sketch and color challenge for my card. Thanks for stopping by today!


Kerri

3 comments:

Danni said...

I think your underwater background looks amazing! Great card!

Andrea Shell said...

I love this card! Your ocean looks great, and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the YNS Sketch Challenge.

Koren Wiskman said...

This is the best use of the sketch I have seen so far. Great card!

Follow Us @soratemplates