Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions January Release Day!!!


Today is the day!  All of the amazing new products are available NOW in the Taylored Expressions Store!!!  Don't worry, we still have a few days left of inspiring projects for you:) 

Today is all about the new Dies, and boy are they fabulous!  I used the new Key to My Heart Dies on my cone shaped treat holder today.  I started with some dp from the awesome Love Letters Project Pantry Kit along with some ribbon from the kit.  I die cut my lock and key and hung them from the handle.  To finish it off I added a sentiment from the new Rose Bouquet stamp set~I just think the font is so pretty!  


I had so much fun making this!  It's my first attempt at a cone shaped treat holder, and I will definitely be making more in the near future:)  

Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs for more amazing projects today using the new dies!  Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping and shopping!


Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Rose Bouquet
Paper:  Taylored Expressions Love Letters Project Pantry Kit
Ink:  ColorBox Licorice, SU Cameo Coral for sponging
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Key to My Heart Dies, Love Letters Project Pantry Kit Ribbon, Twine, Circle Nestabilities, 3D Scalloped Cone from Silhouette Online Store



11 comments:

Jami said...

What a totally cute favor! And these would be great to mass produce for a party!

Taylor said...

These are so cute, Kerri! I can totally see making them and hanging them on our neighbor's doorknobs as a little Vday treat!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Kerri! Love the sweet treat holder and how you hung the key and lock from the handle!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So lovely! Hope you are doing well!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Your treat holder is so cute, Kerri! I love how you hung the lock and key from the handle!

Jen Shults said...

EEEK! That is so cute! I love the lock and key hanging off the side. Truly adorable!

Danni said...

Such a clever project and just so cute!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Super sweet tussy-mussy holder, Kerri! Now you just need some of those yummy raspberry hearts to put in them... :)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This would be just perfect for teachers... such a cute project!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness How CUTE Kerri! Love this idea! might have to case these little Sweeties! 8-) I'm totally with Taylor, would be So great to hang on the neighbors' doors for Valentines! Now where can I find some of those Raspberry hearts?... lol ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is so cute!

Follow Us @soratemplates