Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Your Next Stamp March Release Preview!


Hello! It's March Preview Day at Your Next Stamp and all of the new products will be available tomorrow, March 7th at 11 am EST! To see the full list of blogs that have a preview, head over to the YNS Blog!

For my preview project, I used the adorable new Egg Hunt stamp set along with the fun new Flower Petal Panel Die. I stamped my images with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Egg Hunt Die Set. I used the Flower Petal Panel Die for the background, and then added the grass using the Double Pierced Hills Die Set and the Stitched Grass Die.


I added a few new Gumdrops and cut the sentiment out with the oval from the Cool Tag 5 Die Set. So super cute!

I'll be back tomorrow for the YNS New Release Blog Hop which starts at 11 AM EST! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

7 comments:

Karthikha said...

I love this flower petal panel die!! :) Awesome card!

Karen Aicken said...

This looks like it's going to be a FUN release - love your sweet card.

Eva Laney said...

love this card, how cute. in love with the flower panel die!

Fikreta said...

It's super cute card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous card! Love all the characters and the new floral BG die is my favorite.

Melissa Bi. said...

This is my favourite stamp set from the release and I love how you used it.

Thoughts Held In Time said...

That flower petal panel looks awesome. Lovely card!

Follow Us @soratemplates