Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Your Next Stamp Special Post-Tree-Mendously Cute Critters


Hello! I'm back today with a project using one of the newly released stamp sets-Tree-Mendously Cute Critters. LOVE this set!!! You can also find my card on the YNS Blog today:)

I made another fun woodsy scene using the adorable owl image from the set, along with the YNS Grass Tuft Edge Die and the Stitched Grass Die. I stamped my image with Black Olive Ink and colored with Copics. I then cut it out with the coordinating Tree-Mendously Cute Critters Die Set. The trees are a cutting plate from Taylored Expressions and I used the YNS Cool Tag 5 Die Set to cut out my sentiment. 


I also used the darling butterflies from the set and popped them up with foam tape over my scene. The background was sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. 

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates