Thursday, June 27, 2019

Your Next Stamp-Card Buddies!


Hello! I have a fun card to share with you today using the new stamp set-Card Buddies! I just love how these cuties were designed to group together. They are also perfect for making bookmarks or tags:) 

I started by stamping my images with Black Olive Ink and coloring with Copics. I then cut them out with the coordinating Card Buddies Die Set. I decided to go with a birthday theme, so I used the fun party hat and balloon image included in the stamp set to dress up my characters. 

I used a sentiment from the Party Animals Stamp Set and layered everything over some dp from the YNS Spooky Sweet 6x6 Paper Pad. So cute!


I had a little help making this card:)


Mila jumped in my lap and wanted to help lol.  She's getting so big already! Love her.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates