Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Your Next Stamp June Preview: Coffee Cuties!


Hello! It's June Preview Day at Your Next Stamp and all of the new products will be available tomorrow, June 13th at 11 am EST! To see the full list of blogs that have a preview, head over to the YNS Blog

For my preview I used the adorable new set-Coffee Cuties! They truly are so super cute! I stamped my image with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copics, and cut it out with the coordinating Coffee Cuties Die. I layered it over a background cut with the Stripe-tastic Circle Die and some dp from the Hugs & Kisses 6x6 Paper Pack



Love that sentiment too! That's it for me:) I'll be back tomorrow for the YNS New Release Blog Hop which starts at 11 AM EST! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

3 comments:

Karthikha said...

Aww this is super sweet!! Lovvve it! :)

jennybird said...

Very cute

Charne said...

Such a cute card and I love the bg with the cut out area making an understated focal point. Great idea!

Follow Us @soratemplates