Monday, November 23, 2020

Your Next Stamp Special Christmas Series and a Sale!!!

Hello! Welcome to day 3 of the YNS Christmas Series! We are showcasing 5 holiday stamp sets and Karen is offering them for 50% off during the series at the YNS Store!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the fun set, Happy Egg Nog Season. I'm not much of a fan of egg nog, but my hubby loves the stuff lol! 


I stamped 3 of the images from the set with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copics, and cut them out with the coordinating Happy Egg Nog Season Die Set. I sponged the background and layered some dp from the Mint Cocoa Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad on the bottom. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card front and then added my images. So cute and festive!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another project using Merry Mouse Eve! Don't forget to take advantage of the sale through Wednesday the 25th at midnight EST!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates