Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Your Next Stamp Special Christmas Series and a Sale Day 4!


Hello! Welcome to day 4 of the YNS Christmas Series! We are showcasing 5 holiday stamp sets and Karen is offering them for 50% off during the series at the YNS Store!

For my card today, I used the adorable Merry Mouse Eve Stamp Set


I stamped this sweet image with Black Olive Ink directly onto my card front and colored with Copics. I then stamped it again, cut it out and used it as a mask so I could sponge around my colored image. I kept the mask in place as I splattered white watercolor paint onto the background. I also added some dots using a white gel pen.


The sentiment comes from the Good Glidings stamp set, as do the snowflake images. Finally, I framed this cutie using a die from the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to take advantage of the sale through Wednesday the 25th at midnight EST!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates