Thursday, December 31, 2020

Your Next Stamp 2020 Favorites!

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve! We are counting down to the New Year by sharing our favorite YNS projects/products from this year:) I picked out 2 faves to share with you today:


First up is this tweet card using Tweet Spring Birds. I just love these cuties, and I also loved creating a soft rainbow effect on the Slim Stripe Panel Die


My second card features the cutest stamp set-Holiday Hugs! I adore this sweet mouse and hope we see more of him in the future! I also really love the new Hugs Word Die Set and the combo is just so sweet!

That's it for me! I'm looking forward to creating with more YNS cuteness in 2021! Here's hoping for a better year for many and an overall healthier year for all! See you next year!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates