Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Your Next Stamp Sweet Holiday Cookies!


Hello! I wanted to pop in and share this cute little project I made using the adorable YNS Sweet Holiday Cookies Stamp Set! I also used a fun Silhouette file called 3D Gingerbread Milk Carton Box.

I stamped these cuties with Black Olive Ink, colored with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating Sweet Holiday Cookies Die Set. Then I cut out all the gingerbread house pieces with my Silhouette machine and started putting everything together! To complete it, I added the cute clothespin to close the top of the box, and some red and white baker's twine to the wreath.


I think it turned out so stinkin' CUTE! Love it and I just adore these sweet cookies!!!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Kerri

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! Fab creation! xx

Follow Us @soratemplates