Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh Snap!



Hello!  I wanted to share a card I made using the Oh Snap stamp set from Taylored Expressions!  I didn't have a chance to play with this set during release week, and I've been so anxious to ink it up!  I also used the coordinating Oh Snap Cameras Dies, and the fabulous new Film Strip Border Die!  

I stamped my camera and the fun flash image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored them with Copics.  The dp is My Mind's Eye Collectable Unforgettable.  Here is a close up:


I also used the very pretty Lace Chain Border Die as well as the Banner Stacklets 1 Dies for my sentiment.  The layout I used is the Deconstructed Sketch #93!  

Well, I have some exciting news!  We sold our house after being on the market for 1 day and having 1 showing!  It's so crazy, and we now have 3 weeks to move out and to find a short term rental until our new house is completed which is projected to be around mid-August (I hope!!!)  We are going to be quite busy, and I am going to try to keep up with everything the best I can.  I will be taking a break from The Color Throwdown, but hope to rejoin the team once we get settled.  

That's it for me!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Oh Snap
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler, My Mind's Eye Collectable Unforgettable
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Regal Rose
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Oh Snap Camera Dies, Film Strip Border Die, Lace Chain Border Die, Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Bright & Cheery, and I love that border! CONGRATS on selling your home so quick...even though life will be crazy for ya for a while!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.


Hugs Riet.xx

Iftikhar Ahmed said...

Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
LatestFxMarket.Com



Tammie E said...

Fun card, Kerri! Congrats on the sale of your home...good luck finding a temporary place and settling in!

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Kerri!! Love the Cheery colors & Super Layout! Congrats on selling your house! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Follow Us @soratemplates