Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Taylored Expressions: Make it Memorable


 
Hello!  I wanted to share another card I made using the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month set~Make it Memorable along with the coordinating Make it Memorable Dies
 
I have so many friends with April birthdays, so I decided to use this pretty Happy Birthday sentiment once again.  I cut the scalloped circle with one of the Make it Memorable Dies and stamped the leafy flourish from the stamp set.  I then stamped the label image and sentiment and cut them out with the coordinating die.  I added a couple of pearls that I colored with a Copic Marker and used this awesome layout which is the Deconstructed Sketch #94.  I would never come up with this layout on my own~love it!  The flags were cut with the TE Banner Stacklets 1 Dies.  This gorgeous paper is from the March Key Ingredients Kit.  You can get both the Stamp of the Month set and the Key Ingredients Kit HERE!  Here's a close up:

 
That's it for me today:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday!
 
Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Make it Memorabl~Stamp of the Month Club
Paper:  Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit
Ink:  SU Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss, Copic
Accessories:  Ribbon, Pearls, Taylored Expressions Make it Memorable Dies, Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Cheryl said...

I agree! Very pretty...the lucky-recipient is gonna love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelly said...

Love the colors, Kerri, you really made the sketch stand out...it's so pretty! Love the white ribbon and white matting too, such a nice contrast to the other colors!

Follow Us @soratemplates