Thursday, March 28, 2013

Whippin' Up a Sweet Hello!


Hello!  I have a special card to share with you today, because the Taylored Expressions DT had a chance to play with some new goodies from Doodlebug!  I JUMPED at the chance because I just adore their dp!!!  

They sent me the awesome Take Note Essentials Set, and Taylor carries the Take Note 6x6 paper pad in the store HERE.  As soon as I saw that fun sticker that says "menu" I knew I wanted to pair it with this darling Cuppie from the TE  Cuppie in the Kitchen set!  I layered Cuppie and the menu sticker on top of a frame I cut with the Label Stacklets 3 Dies. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner I cut with the Banner Stacklets 1 Dies and added some red brads.  I also added a border with the Open Scallop Border Die


If you'd like to see more awesome inspiration using more fabulous Doodlebug dp, make sure you check out Taylors Blog!  She showcased some projects yesterday and has more today!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  We have the appraiser coming to do the appraisal on our house today. Our last hurdle and then I will consider the house SOLD!  Have a great day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Cuppie in the Kitchen
Paper:  White and Gray cs, Doodlebug Take Note dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Sticker and Red Brads from Take Note Essentials Set, Labell Stacklets 3 Dies, Open Scallop Border Die, Banner Stacklets 1 Dies, CB Seeing Spots EF, Foam Squares

3 comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelly said...

Your card is adorable, Kerri! Love the sweet Cuppie on the oven mitt!

Shannon White said...

OMGooodness this is So Darned SWEET Kerri! Love your Awesome coloring on Cuppie too! Soo Adorable Lady! 8-)

Follow Us @soratemplates