Thursday, March 7, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Release Day~Banner Stacklets 2 and Flutter-bys!


Hello!  It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions, which means that all of the new stamps and dies are available at the Taylored Expressions Store!  

Today, the Baker's Dozen is showing off some of the new dies-which are fabulous by the way:)  I used the new Banner Stacklets 2 Dies on my card along with the new Flutter-bys Dies.  I also used the TE Label Stacklets 1 Dies to frame my sentiment which comes from the From My Window Stamp Set.    The dp is My Mind's Eye Collectable Remarkable dp.  This was a very simple card to make!  Here's a close up:


I just LOVE the shape of the new Banner Stacklets 2 Dies and isn't that butterfly gorgeous?  These dies make it so easy to create a quick and easy card!

Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen Blogs to see more projects featuring the fabulous new dies.  Thank you so much for stopping by and happy shopping!




Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions From My Window
Paper:  SU Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye Collectable Unforgettable
Ink:  SU Real Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 2 Dies, Flutter Bys Dies, Label Stacklets 1 Dies, Oval Punches, Pearls, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares


5 comments:

Billie A said...

Love your card and the dies used are awesome. I see my list getting longer and longer. I love the papers you used too. Darling card.

Broni said...

Beautiful! Love the patterned butterfly and how it's layered!

Shannon White said...

Sooo Pretty Pretty Kerri!! Love your Fun polka-dot flutter-by!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this card! That layered butterfly is just too cool!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card! That butterfly is just GORGEOUS!

Follow Us @soratemplates