Friday, March 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Spotlights: From My Window


Hello!  So what do you think of all the new products released this month at Taylored Expressions?  So fun, right?  Today I have some tags (or bookmarks) to share with you that I made using the new From My Window Stamp Set, the Arched Window Die, and the Banner Stacklets 2 Dies!  

I just LOVE the whole From My Window concept!  There are so many ways that you can get super creative with this set and die and all of the scenes that are included are just adorable!  I couldn't decide which scene to use, so I chose 3 of them and make some fun tags.  Now these tags are pretty large, so they would have to go on pretty large gifts, but they would also work great as bookmarks:)  Here they are individually:

I used Kraft cs for the base of all the tags and the dp is My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable which you can find HERE!  


All of the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.  The sentiment panels were cut out with the Banner Stacklets 1 Dies.  


Well, I hope you've enjoyed this release!  Make sure you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen Blogs for more spotlights and have a fabulous Friday!

Broni Holcombe
Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Kerri Michaud--->You are here:)
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions From My Window
Paper:  Kraft, Red, Green, Aqua cs, My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 2 Dies, Arched Window Die, Button, Ribbon, Twine, Foam Squares, Slot Punch


10 comments:

Jami said...

Kerri - your tags are awesome! As always, your coloring is beautiful and these make such a great set. I think they should be hung up on the wall!

Unknown said...

Wow! These tags are darling, Kerri!

Natalie said...

Beautifully colored, what a pretty collection you've made!

Wanda Guess said...

Absolutely wonderful!! So creative and so so pretty! Fun release!!

Broni said...

What an awesome use of these dies together, Kerri! As usual you've combined everything perfectly! Love the color combos on each one and the coloring is beautiful! I especially love the snow-covered roofs in the dark of night!!

Shannon White said...

Soo Adorable Kerri!! Love the bright cheery colors and your Awesome coloring on the Fab From my Window scenes too! Love these! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

carole (TruCarMa) said...

These are so gorgeous, Kerri - I wish I'd made them myself! ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE these tags! How awesome!

DJreflections said...

I love your window cards and tags! So neat!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These are so pretty! What a great die.

Follow Us @soratemplates