Saturday, November 18, 2017

Homemade with Love!


Hello! So I finally got my Halloween decorations put away, and put out all of my fall décor:) We will have a full house next week with my parents, my sister, and her husband all coming from out of town for Thanksgiving. So after I got all of my fall decorations put out, I was in the mood to make some pumpkin bread!

The recipe makes 4 mini loaves plus a few muffins so I packaged up one of the loaves for my neighbor. I had to make a tag to go with it, so I used this ADORABLE stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Waddles-Homemade with Love:) I colored Waddles with Copic Markers and cut him out. I used a Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker to add the orange watercoloring behind him and then simply stamped the sentiment below. So cute and simple!


Hopefully my neighbor will love it! She made us some banana bread recently that was soooo good so I wanted to return the favor:) Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

Follow Us @soratemplates