Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lawn Fawn Fun-A Card, A Bag, and a Tag!


Hello! I had a lot of fun playing with some of my new Lawn Fawn last night:) For my card, I used the adorable Christmas Dreams stamp set along with the coordinating Christmas Dreams Lawn Cuts. I also used some paper from the Perfectly Plaid Winter paper pack.


So sweet!


For my tag, I used the super fun and of course adorable Jump for Joy stamp set along with the Jump for Joy Lawn Cuts. Love this darling hedgehog!!!


And finally, I caved and purchased the Tote Bag die:


I have a feeling I'm going to cave on most everything Lawn Fawn LOL! I also used this super cute Winter Unicorn stamp and coordinating Winter Unicorn Lawn Cut. Such a sweet way to give a small gift or gift card! The sentiment comes from the Costume Party stamp set.

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates