Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge #76-Happy Birthday You Old Bird!


I came across this Squawk stamp from Your Next Stamp the other day, and immediately this card popped into my head lol! I love how it came out!!! Unfortunately it looks like he is sold out at the moment, but hopefully he'll be available soon:)



I'm going to enter this into the YNS Challenge #76 color challenge. I will leave a supply list below.

Thanks for stopping by once again! I have been having so much fun in my craft room playing with my cute stamps and creating whatever I want! I feel like my passion for stamping is back and it's so refreshing:) Have a great night!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Your Next Stamp Squawk
Paper: various cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
Accessories: TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills, Little Bits Barn, Windmill, Sunshine Cutting Plate

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Seriously adorable! Oh my, so fun!!!

Follow Us @soratemplates