Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #16-Entry #2


Hello! I have one more entry for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #16-Use Your Oldest Lawn Fawn Set! This time I combined the oldest set I have by release date-Ready, Set, Snow along with the first set I purchased-Cheery Christmas:)

I created a little scene by using the Birch Tree Lawn Cuts and some Perfectly Plaid Christmas dp for the background. I then heat embossed the snowflakes and added the sweet squirrels from Cheery Christmas, and the adorable snowman from Ready, Set, Snow that were colored with Copic Markers. Finally, I added the "joy" sentiment. I will leave a complete supply list below.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow and Cheery Christmas
Paper: White, Kraft, Cream, Red cs Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas
Ink: TE Oreo, Versamark, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Birch Tree Lawn Cuts, Ready, Set, Snow and Cheery Christmas Lawn Cuts, White Embossing Powder, TE Joy Script Die, Stitched Rectangle Stacklets, Foam Tape


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love this sweet design. I have this set and have not yet inked it up. You have inspired me!

Follow Us @soratemplates