Saturday, November 4, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge #76-Ahoy Matey and Ugly Sweater!


Hello! I have a couple fun cards to share today using both the color and sketch from Your Next Stamp Challenge #76!

For my first card I used the adorable pirate toucan from the Quirky Animals Set One stamp set:) I colored him with Copic Markers and hand cut him out. I then put together a tropical scene. I will list all of my supplies below.


For my next project I used the super fun Ugly Sweater stamp set:


I stamped the sweater onto some Echo Park A Perfect Winter dp and then used a Copic marker to add some shadowing. I then stamped the adorable reindeer head onto some white cs and colored with Copics and cut him out to adhere to my sweater. The sentiment was cut out with a YNS Fishtail/Banner Die Set One Die, and I added some YNS Ocean Mist Glittered Gumdrops. So cute!!!


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri
Card One Supplies:
Stamps: YNS Quirky Animals Set One
Paper: Various cs
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: TE build a scene tropical, sunshine, rolling hills, rolling waves, stitched cloud duo, cloudy days embossing folder, Foam Tape

Card Two Supplies:
Stamps: YNS Ugly Sweater
Paper: Echo Park A Perfect Winter
Ink: TE Oreo, Copic Markers
Accessories: YNS Ocean Mist Glittered Gumdrops, YNS Fishtail/Banner Die Set One, TE Stitched Frame Stacklets, Foam Tape



 

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful cards! Adorable scene with the parrot - love it!

Follow Us @soratemplates