Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 15-Entry #3!


Hello! I made one more sweet project for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15-Clever Gift Packaging! This time I used the darling Jump for Joy stamp set along with the coordinating Jump for Joy Lawn Cuts! Soooo CUTE!!! I also used some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Fall paper along with the super awesome Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop. I can't wait to get all the stitched backdrops-love them! Here's a close up:


I will leave my full supply list below:) Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid-Fall, TE Cookie Monster, Sugar Cube, Potato Chip
Ink: TE Oreo, Cherry Pop, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy Lawn Cuts, Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop, TE Sack it to Me, Stitched Banner Stacklets, Stiched Circle Stacklets, Little Bits Balloon, Foam Tape


2 comments:

Nancy K said...

I love this charming gift bag design! The happy critters add a fun and festive touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

this is SOOOO sweet!! LOVE the shape of the gift bag! LOVE those critters!! it's just adorable! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! :)

Follow Us @soratemplates